Keep track of the changes and updates for the Invoice OCR API.
- New feature: Raw Value available for both Supplier Name and Customer Name. The Raw Value extracts the name without post processing nor formatting. It can thus be different from the Value.
- New field extracted: Reference numbers which is a list of variable size which may contain PO numbers, reference numbers or project numbers
- Line items extraction. Line items are returned as a list in the json response. Each item includes:
- unit price
- total amount
- tax rate
- tax amount
- product code
- Renaming of fields in the json response for more clarity:
- Update in response scheme with new orientation information available.
- Update in polygon coordinates and format.
- Improvement in extraction performance of company IDs.
- Supports 4 new extracted fields:
- Customer name
- Customer address
- Customer company registration
- Supplier address
Invoice V2 API Performance Update
For increased performance in the extraction of your fields and result, please upgrade to
v3as this version is currently not maintained.
- Supports the use of native PDF text content to extract fields.
- Improvement in accuracy for document-level prediction.
- Supports 17 additional currencies:
- Extraction performance improvement of these currencies:
- Addition of international payment details (IBAN, routing number, SWIFT/BIC code, account number).
- Inconsistency in amount / tax fixed.
- Overall improvement in extraction performance.
Invoice V1 API Depreciation
Support for the invoice V1 API is deprecated. Please use
- Due date
- Invoice date
- Invoice number
- Locale & currency
- Supplier identification number (SIRET, EIN, VAT number...)
- Supplier name
- Taxes details
- Total amount including taxes
- Total amount excluding taxes
Join our Slack
Updated 3 months ago